Your Concierge Computer Consultant
Got a Computer?
Got a Question or a Problem?
I Can Help?
Hardware / Internet Instruction, Set-Up, Problem Solving, &
|Computer networks allow multiple
computers to share information. For example: At work you may
share a database, spreadsheet, or report. At home you might also
share movies, photos and letters. Share printers and scanners
too. Networks connect us to high speed internet like DSL or
cable. With a wireless network your laptop is no longer chained
to the desk while connected. Also with wireless, visiting
friends and family can get onto the internet with out using your
computer. Many tablets, Smartphones and book readers can use
your wireless network while at home. That saves on those costly
data overage charges we all hate.
I can help with networking by:
- Set up the best network and networking hardware
for YOUR needs.
- Solve network and connection problems
- Set up wireless
- Secure your wireless (prevent people from using
your internet connection or getting into your computer
- Upgrade to a gigabit systems to speed up wired
- Upgrade your router and network hardware to take
advantage of the new higher speeds and range
- Set up and configure firewalls to keep out
intruders but still allow you to do the things you want.
- Set up shared or networked printers / scanners
(allow multiple computers to use same printer / scanner)
- Teach you to share folders, data, video and more
on your network
|Call to set up your appointment today.